- 3 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 2,648 SqFt
- 17.00 Acres
- 1800 Built
17 Acres of private living located minutes to town and schools. This Farmhouse has been expanded several times through the years with metal roof (2001) and vinyl siding. Some original woodwork, solid doors and trim retained (ceramic doorknobs). Updates include custom oak cabinetry, large eat-in kitchen with bench seating and kegerator, great for entertaining. 3 Bedrooms with EnSuite Baths and large second story family room. 1st floor ½ bath and waterside bonus room. Front porch has Brazilian hardwood decking. Waterside deck is 36X13 and perfect for sunsets, facing west / north west. Approximately 600+ waterfront footage with 200 foot pier on East River with access to Mobjack Bay. The fiberglass saltwater swimming pool can be heated with a wood burning stove. The attached 2 car garage is oversized and offers workshop space 12’ ceilings and HVAC. This is a must see!
- MLS® #2002074
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,648
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1800
- StyleColonial, Farmhouse
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address397 Bendall Lane
- Zip Code23109
- ExteriorDrywall, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Enclosed Porch
- WindowsStorm Window(s), Window Treatments
- ConstructionDrywall, Vinyl Siding
- ElementaryLee Jackson
- MiddleThomas Hunter
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Oversized, Exterior Access Door, Heated Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDock Access, Navigable Water, Pier, River Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFenced, Heated, In Ground, Outdoor Pool, Pool Equipment, Salt Water
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Bay Window, Bookcases, Built-in Features, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesSome Gas Appliances, Dryer, Dishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
397 Bendall Lane is a Residential property in Mathews, VA 23109. This 2,648 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $785,000. This property was built in 1800.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 3:46pm EDT.