- 6 Beds
- 4/2 Baths
- 7,420 SqFt
- 70.10 Acres
- 1800 Built
Welcome to LISBURNE, a historic waterfront estate in Gloucester County. Circa 1810 this home has seen some renovation and expansion over the years and offers character and charm at every turn. The highest quality of materials and construction was used in the interior renovations, including walnut paneling, custom period designed wallpaper, original heart pine floors throughout, and beautiful fireplaces and mantels. An updated country Kitchen, large Master Bedroom ensuite with views of the established gardens. The property being offered has over 70 acres or land resting along the banks of Vaughan's Creek which leads to Mobjack Bay. Other features include a large 20 x 30 pool and 12 x 20 pool house, tennis court, 22 x 50 horse stable with 4 stalls, hay loft, detached three bay 24 x 54 garages or carriage house, workshops, 10 x 20 garden shed, 14 x 19 greenhouse, water access, pier and ample pastures for horses. A true gem and a peaceful place to roam with countless boxwoods, azaleas, peonies, established magnolias, and hidden paths. See our Video for a private tour.
- MLS® #2001624
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,420
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1800
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address7971 Glass Road
- Zip Code23072
- ExteriorBrick, Other
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Unpaved Driveway, Tennis Court(s)
- ConstructionBrick, Other
- ElementaryT. C. Walker
- ParkingDriveway, Detached, Garage, Oversized, Storage, Unpaved, Workshop in Garage, Three or more Spaces
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Dock Access, Navigable Water, Other, Pier, Water Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Beamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Open Beams/Beamed Ceailings, Bay Window, Dining Area, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Paneling/Wainscoting
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Propane, Oil, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories4
Listing Provided By: Shaheen, Ruth, Martin & Fonville Real Estate
Find Out More about this Property...
7971 Glass Road is a Residential property in Gloucester, VA 23072. This 7,420 square foot Residential property features 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,775,000. This property was built in 1800.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:46am EDT.