- 6 Beds
- 6/2 Baths
- 8,115 SqFt
- 52.32 Acres
- 1977 Built
Welcome to Corban. This custom-built Colonial on over 50 private acres has over 2,000 feet of frontage & 70 foot dock on Jones Creek overlooking the York River. Three master bedrooms (& up to seven total bedrooms), two full kitchens, eight fireplaces, & six HVAC zones offer privacy and comfort. Large family room offers stunning views, a wood-burning fireplace, & an adjacent screened porch. Large covered patio with refrigeration, hot water, fireplace, & sunset views over the river offers plenty of room for entertainment. Many nods to Virginia's rich history: a fireplace modeled after Patrick Henry's, a carriage house based on Mount Vernon, Williamsburg hardware, & a smokehouse. Large rec room & room for library and office. Instant hot water, 4-car attached garage, stables for your horses, generator, & an additional 3-car detached garage, combined with a well thought-out floor plan, are just some of the many features this home has to offer. Asking price $266,000 below October 2018 appraisal! Potential B&B, wedding venue, or equestrian retreat. Endless possibilities.
- MLS® #2001517
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,115
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1977
- StyleColonial, Two Story
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address4360 Cohaven Lane
- Zip Code23061
- ExteriorBrick, Drywall, Clapboard
- Exterior FeaturesBreezeway, Enclosed Porch, Porch
- RoofMetal, Slate
- ConstructionBrick, Drywall, Clapboard
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Exterior Access Door, Garage, Circular Driveway, Detached, Direct Access
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Dock Access, Marsh, Navigable Water, Pier
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dining Area, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-In Closet(s), In-Law Floorplan, Jetted Tub, Multiple Master Suites
- AppliancesSome Electric Appliances, Built-In Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Disposal, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Stove
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Zoned, Propane
- CoolingElectric, Zoned, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces8
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Keller Williams Williamsburg
Find Out More about this Property...
4360 Cohaven Lane is a Residential property in Gloucester, VA 23061. This 8,115 square foot Residential property features 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,379,000. This property was built in 1977.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 4:01am EDT.