- 16 Beds
- 15/6 Baths
- 20,810 SqFt
- 38.00 Acres
- 1740 Built
Established in 1642 by George Washington’s great great grandfather, Warner Hall is located in Gloucester VA along the Severn River. The 38 acre riverfront setting is perfect for a private retreat or hospitality venue. Offered in 2 combined parcels, the estate consists of a meticulously restored 16,210 sf Colonial Revival Manor House (circa 1670-1900), 3,800 sf Carriage House, charming 800 sf River Cottage. 350 years of history and architectural significance define this exceptional property. Exquisite moldings, 10’ ceilings, 14 fireplaces, heart pine floors, and hand tiled bathrooms. A grand staircase sets the stage for the entrance to the elegant Manor House. The Carriage House offers an open floor plan and separate apartment. Covered porches, terraces, patios and gardens set the backdrop for unsurpassed experiences. Convenient to Richmond, Newport News/Williamsburg and Norfolk International Airports, hospitals, business centers, universities, shopping, dining, golf, Warner Hall is the quintessential family estate.
- MLS® #2001254
- Full Baths15
- Half Baths6
- Square Footage20,810
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1740
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address4750 Warner Hall Road
- Zip Code23061
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard, HardiPlank Type, Plaster, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting, Porch, Storage, Breezeway
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofAsphalt, Composition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Clapboard, HardiPlank Type, Plaster, Vinyl Siding
- ParkingAttached, Circular Driveway, Direct Access, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Parking Lot
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDock Access, Navigable Water, Other, Pier, River Front, River Access, Water Access, Boat Ramp/Lift Access
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Tile, Wood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Wet Bar, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Open Beams/Beamed Ceailings, Butler Pantry, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Granite Counters, Garden Tub/Roman Tub, High Ceilings, In-Law Floorplan, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Laminate Countertop, Loft, Multiple Master Suites, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Grill Connection, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Stove, Washer, Oil Water Heater, Water Softener
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane, Oil, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Zoned, Attic Fan
- # of Fireplaces14
- FireplacesGas, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
4750 Warner Hall Road is a Residential property in Gloucester, VA 23061. This 20,810 square foot Residential property features 16 bedrooms and 21 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $4,500,000. This property was built in 1740.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:16am EDT.