- 3 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 3,490 SqFt
- 6.00 Acres
- 1998 Built
Wide views of the ever changing North River make this 6 acre property your
own piece of heaven. Pier, boatlift, beach, and riprap with “1600” feet
of frontage just off the Chesapeake Bay. Home was designed with a very
livable open floor plan. There are refinished hardwood floors, new roof,
whole house reverse osmosis system, kitchen granite and most appliances
have been replaced. Very large screened porch and deck for those special
occasions or to listen to the sounds of the water. 3BR, 3 1/2 Baths with a
large flex room plus expandable room over the garage. There is also a 7+
acre adjoining parcel available to be purchased. This owner-agent picked
the best. Come see for yourself!
- MLS® #1904087
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,490
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1998
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address9939 Anchorage Lane
- SubdivisionThe Anchorage
- Zip Code23061
- ExteriorDrywall, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesEnclosed Porch, Unpaved Driveway
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionDrywall, Vinyl Siding
- ParkingAttached, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversized, Rear/Side/Off Street, Unpaved, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach Access, Boat Ramp/Lift Access, Dock Access, Pier, River Front, River Access
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Bay Window, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Granite Counters, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Skylights, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Electric Range, Microwave, Propane Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Water Purifier, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water, Propane, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Vented
- # of Stories1
Listing Provided By: Re/max Capital
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1904087, 9939 Anchorage Lane, Gloucester
View all similar properties here
9939 Anchorage Lane is a Residential property in Gloucester, VA 23061. This 3,490 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $779,000. This property was built in 1998.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 13th, 2020 at 3:31am EDT.