- 4 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 4,500 SqFt
- 23.32 Acres
- 1810 Built
Over 500 FT of York River Waterfront and nestled on over 4.5 acres, this fabulous home blends old world charm and craftsmanship with modern conveniences. The perfect blend of old and new with a main house of 4000 SF and guest house w/ 1000 SF. Three stories of exquisite craftsmanship with modern additions. Well loved and beautifully care for home. Large living room and dining area, Family room opens up to the modern kitchen with work island. Master bedroom with gorgeous waterfront views and private full bath. Additional bedrooms and baths for family or guests, 2 offices. Pier with boat lift and gazebo, in-ground pool and deck with balcony to enjoy the Vista Views of the river. Watch the dolphins at play as you lounge on the deck or balcony. Or, enjoy relaxing in the hot tub or sauna. Guest house, perfect for in-law suite or home based office has approx 100 SF with open concept living room to dining area and 2 bedroom. Great for B and B. Additionally over 23 acres can be added to this home purchase.
- MLS® #1903396
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,500
- Year Built1810
- StyleColonial, Victorian
- Short SaleNo
- Address4683 Clay Bank Road
- Zip Code23061
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Front Porch, Insulated Doors, Lead Glass Windows, Stained Glass
- ParkingCircular Drive, Off Street
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach, Navigable, River, River Frontage, Access, MLW 2-4 Ft
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Pool Equipment, Pool House
- Interior FeaturesBuilt In Cabinet/Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Laminate, Dining Area, Double Vanity, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Island, Pantry, Walk-In Closet, Workshop, Beamed Ceiling, Sauna
- AppliancesCompactor, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Smoke Alarm, Stove, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned, 3 Or More Zones
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning, Brick
- # of Stories3
Listing Provided By: Rose & Womble Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1903396, 4683 Clay Bank Road, Gloucester
View all similar properties here
4683 Clay Bank Road is a Residential property in Gloucester, VA 23061. This 4,500 square foot Residential property features 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $899,000. This property was built in 1810.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 8:24am EDT.