- 5 Beds
- 4/1 Baths
- 5,061 SqFt
- 0.56 Acres
- 1974 Built
JAMES RIVER WATERFRONT FEATURING LARGE ROOMS,TALL CEILINGS, AND PLENTY OF ROOM TO GROW INTO.LARGE ENTRANCE FOYER SETS THE TONE FOR THIS EXPANSIVE ONE OWNER HOME.LIGHT FILLED LARGE LIVING ROOM,DINING AND KITCHEN ALL FLOWS INTO RIVERFRONT SUNROOM.HOME OFFICE OR STUDY COMPLIMENTS LOWER LEVER FAMILY ROOM WITH FIRAPLACE AND BATH.FIVE AMPLE SIZED BEDROOMS WITH FOUR AND A HALF BATHS IS WAITING FOR A GROWING FAMILY.MASTER SUITE BOASTS HIS AND HER BATHS.GLEAMING WOOD FLOORS THROUGHOUT,ELEVATOR AND WALK UP ATTIC WITH LOTS OF STORAGE PLUS THREE CAR OVERSIZED REAR LOADING GARAGE WITH WORKSOP AREA.THIS 5000 SQ FT HOME WITH RIVERFRONT BULKHEAD AND PIER IS WAITING FOR THAT SPECIAL TOUCH.COME SIT ON THE SANDY BEACH AND ENJOY THIS WATERFRONT RETREAT MINUTES FROM CHRISTOPHER NEWPORT,RIVERSIDE HOSPITAL AND JAMES RIVER COUNTRY CLUB.
- MLS® #1903153
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,061
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1974
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- ExteriorBrick, Drywall
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler/Irrigation, Paved Driveway
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Drywall
- MiddleEthel M. Gildersleeve
- ParkingAttached, Direct Access, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Paved, Three or more Spaces, Basement
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDock Access, Navigable Water, Pier, Riparian Rights, Bulkhead
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorTile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBookcases, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, Elevator, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Kitchen Island, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Virginia Land & Homes, Inc.
Find Out More about this Property...
1409 Riversedge Road is a Residential property in Newport News, VA 23606. This 5,061 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,210,000. This property was built in 1974.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.