- 8 Beds
- 5/3 Baths
- 9,022 SqFt
- 4.00 Acres
- 1979 Built
Navigable waterfront property on the James River. Located in historic Charles City. Exceptional 180 degree river views. Private dock with 2 lifts, 1 covered. 4 acres featuring traditional main house with copper roof, an attached accessory building with copper roof, currently housing the Lazare Gallery-the most significant collection of Russian realism paintings in the country. A charming guest cottage with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and a screened porch overlook a stocked pond on the property. Enjoy water sports, fishing on the James river, local wineries, the Capital Bike Trail and serene surroundings. Located off historic route 5 amongst Virginia's oldest Estates. Convenient to Richmond, the Richmond airport and Williamsburg. Why own 2 properties when 1 will do? Live an unparalleled lifestyle! *Bed and bath count includes main house, art gallery and guest house. Finished sq. ft. total includes main house, art gallery and guest house.
- MLS® #1903021
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage9,022
- Year Built1979
- Short SaleNo
- Address4641 Kimages Wharf Road
- AreaCharles City Co.
- CityCharles City
- Zip Code23030
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Screened Porch, Stoop
- ElementaryCharles City
- MiddleCharles City
- HighCharles City
- ParkingCircular Drive
- GaragesDetached, Pedestrian Door, Side/Rear Load
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Lift, Dock/Mooring, Navigable, River, Boathouse
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Beamed Ceiling, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Dining Area, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Island, Jetted Tub, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Washer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooking, Generator, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Heat Pump, 3 Or More Zones, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesBrick, Gas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
Listing Provided By: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1903021, 4641 Kimages Wharf Road, Charles City
View all similar properties here
4641 Kimages Wharf Road is a Residential property in Charles City, VA 23030. This 9,022 square foot Residential property features 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,925,000. This property was built in 1979.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:39pm EDT.