- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,330 SqFt
- 17.44 Acres
- 1790 Built
Featured on the Historic Garden Week in Virginia Tour in 2019, Woodland – circa 1790 is one of Essex County’s most recognizable historic homes. Set upon a High English Basement, this very handsome Manor House features five-bays w/ two rooms on each level, flanking grand Center Halls on the 1st & 2nd Floors. Original Heart Pine Floors, Staircases, Mantels & Moldings are found throughout this wonderfully restored home. English Basement houses the Kitchen with a fabulous “pub” feel, Family Room, Butlers Pantry, Full Bath and a Staging Area / Service Kitchen. Main Living Level features bright & beautiful living spaces w/ high ceilings & 1st Floor Master. 2nd Floor features two spacious bedrooms & original stairs up to a spacious, floored attic. Two strong interior chimneys. Five fireplaces. Flemish & American Bond Brickwork. Ages old Boxwood, ancient Sycamores & towering Magnolia create a breathtaking backdrop for this magical Historic Home on 17.44 acres. 2 Car Garage w/ two-bedroom guest apartment above includes; Kitchen, Living Room & Full Bath. Outbuildings, Pergola, Fire-pit, Gazebo & more!
- MLS® #1902688
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,330
- Year Built1790
- Short SaleNo
- Address26275 Tidewater Trail
- Zip Code22454
- ExteriorBrick, Clapboard, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBack Porch, Front Porch, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Porch, Private Storage, Storm Doors, Storm Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingled
- ConstructionOther, Wood
- ParkingCircular Drive
- GaragesApartment, Detached, Direct Entry, Workshop, Unfinished
- Is WaterfrontNo
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Butlers Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Laminate, Dining Area, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Pantry, Separate Suite, Washer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Stove Hood, Timer Thermostat, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned, 3 Or More Zones
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces5
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning, Non-Working
- # of Stories3
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
26275 Tidewater Trail is a Residential property in Dunnsville, VA 22454. This 3,330 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $543,000. This property was built in 1790.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:54pm EDT.