- 5 Beds
- 5/1 Baths
- 7,508 SqFt
- 5.08 Acres
- 1961 Built
Own a Williamsburg hidden treasure! This magnificent home is located within walking distance to the College of William & Mary, as well as Colonial Williamsburg. The home sits on 2 lots and 5 acres of wooded privacy, over 7,000 square feet of grandeur and class. From the full size sub zero refrigerator and full size sub zero freezer to an unbelievably spacious and professionally designed master bedroom closet, master bath also includes steam shower and a Kohler infinity tub! This home has uniqueness and character! Did I mention the salt water pool, perfect for those summer gatherings of family and friends?! Every aspect of this home will impress, too. Enjoy your own getaway room featuring stamped concrete flooring and 12' ceilings. Five zoned HVAC system insures comfort throughout the home, 3 car garage and ample room for parking. This home is truly one of a kind!
- MLS® #1902384
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,508
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1961
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- ExteriorBrick, Drywall, Plaster
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Lighting, Landscape Lights, Patio
- RoofMetal, Slate
- ConstructionBrick, Drywall, Plaster
- ElementaryMatthew Whaley
- ParkingAttached, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Exterior Access Door, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Is WaterfrontNo
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outdoor Pool, Salt Water
- InteriorLaminate, Stone, Tile, Wood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesWet Bar, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Butler Pantry, Ceiling Fan(s), Dining Area, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, In-Law Floorplan, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Skylights, Sauna, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesSome Gas Appliances, Built-In Oven, Double Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Freezer, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902384, 214 Rolfe Road, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
214 Rolfe Road is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 7,508 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,775,000. This property was built in 1961.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 10:32am EST.