- 5 Beds
- 5/2 Baths
- 7,001 SqFt
- 1.70 Acres
- 1999 Built
JAMES RIVER WATERFRONT. This magnificent stone French country home is set on a 1.7 acre private lot. The approach features a long circular drive giving an ideal view of the stonework on the house & 3 car garage. Entering the large foyer, the expansive view of the James River greets you through a large living room with floor to ceiling windows. The first floor has cathedral ceilings in the living room & family room & the 2nd floor has 9' ceilings. The large master bedroom also has a full view of the river with built in dressers and two walk-in closets. This wing also has an oversized laundry room & an office. On The other side of the front hall, is a huge formal dining room with custom mill work, coffered ceiling & gas log fireplace. The kitchen, w/ gas cooking, two ovens and quartz counters, and breakfast room are open to the family room with a very large stone raised hearth fireplace. All the 2nd floor bedrooms are en suite and generously sized. Off a large loft area, sauna, steam shower and cedar closet. The rear yard has 2 levels of terrace, built in grill, and a walkway to 146' of beach frontage with a protected marshland to the north. Crawlspace is encapsulated & conditioned.
- MLS® #1902332
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,001
- Year Built1999
- Style2-Story, Transitional
- Short SaleNo
- Exterior FeaturesBack Porch, Deck, Front Porch, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lighting, Patio, Sliding Doors
- MiddleLois Hornsby
- AmenitiesBeach, Boat Ramp, Clubhouse, Common Area, Exercise Room, Gated Community, Golf Course, Lake/Pond, Marina, Other, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Professional Management, RV/Boat Storage, Security Guard, Tennis Court
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBulkhead/RIP, River, River Frontage
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Beamed Ceiling, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Double Vanity, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Island, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Skylight, Steam Shower, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, Breezeway, Countertops - Tile
- AppliancesCentral Vac, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Zoned, Electric
- FireplacesBrick, Gas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902332, 3021 Kitchums Close, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
3021 Kitchums Close is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 7,001 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $2,188,000. This property was built in 1999.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:39pm EDT.