- 4 Beds
- 4/1 Baths
- 4,794 SqFt
- 7.87 Acres
- 1995 Built
Elegance, privacy, location, and comfort all come to mind when describing this one of a kind waterfront property. Architect Mark Kohler designed this exquisite home to evoke images of a French country village overlooking College Creek. The 4794 square-foot home features a large great room with stacked-stone fireplace, paneled vaulted ceiling, and a massive wrought iron chandelier custom built by Colonial Williamsburg. The family room shares heart pine floors with a striking oversized dining room and 2nd fireplace. The Kitchen has an open plan with stone counters, a generous casual dining area & den with a 3rd fireplace, all opening onto a screened-in porch with views of the dock, with power, water, & a motorized boat-lift. The Master Suite provides a 1st floor master BR with a 4th fireplace, master bath, and walk-in closets. Overall, this property has total of 4 BR's & 4.5 baths. This French Country Home is sited on 7.87 wooded acres on College Creek near the Williamsburg Winery in a private neighborhood surrounded by vineyards and Conservation Green Area.
- MLS® #1902320
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,794
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1995
- StyleTwo Story
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- ExteriorDrywall, Synthetic Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesEnclosed Porch, Lighting, Landscape Lights, Patio
- WindowsThermal Windows
- RoofShingle, Wood
- ConstructionDrywall, Synthetic Stucco
- ElementaryLaurel Lane
- ParkingAttached, Circular Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Rear/Side/Off Street, Three or more Spaces
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Ramp/Lift Access, Creek, Dock Access, Navigable Water, Pier
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBookcases, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dining Area, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces4
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Hornsby Real Estate Co.
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902320, 6409 Conservancy, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
6409 Conservancy is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 4,794 square foot Residential property features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,450,000. This property was built in 1995.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 9:47am EST.