- 5 Beds
- 5/1 Baths
- 6,919 SqFt
- 2.97 Acres
- 1991 Built
Meandering pathways lead to an elegant water front home. A tucked away paradise carefully thought out to enjoy the views of Pate’s Creek & natures beauty from every angle. Natural light to enhance every detail put into this home including a gazebo overlooking the water. An exquisite entrance welcomes you into the grand living room, formal dining room, and game area. Wall sconces adorn the butlers pantry with sink and dishwasher. Tray ceilings with unique detail draw the eye up in the formal living area, a two sided gas fireplace invites you to have a seat. The fireplace is enjoyed from the Sunroom as well. A Chef's dream and gathering space in the Family Room, Kitchen area, an 8 burner range, 2 sub zero refrigerators, wine refrigerators, 1 for red & 1 for white. The 2nd gas fireplace leads to the screened porch with trex decking. An elegant first floor Master rounds out the first floor. The 2nd floor includes a Master and two bedrooms. Cedar lined closets and baths for every room. The office area leads to a roof top patio overlooking Pate’s Creek. The multi use basement level features Bedroom 5, rec area, greenhouse & craft room. Paradise in a wonderful vineyard community.
- MLS® #1902300
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,919
- Year Built1991
- StyleColonial, Tri-Level/Quad Level
- ExteriorBrick, Hardiplank
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Insulated Doors, Porch, Thermal Windows, Outdoor Lighting, Irrigation System, Balcony, Patio, Screened Porch, Back Porch, Side Porch
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Washer Hookup, Workshop, 9 Ft + Ceilings, Atrium, Beamed Ceiling, Breezeway, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Butlers Pantry, Cathedral Ceiling, Dining Area, Double Vanity, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Island, Stack Wshr/Dryer Hookup, Tray Ceiling, Wet Bar, Window Treatment, Jetted Tub, Garden Tub
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Central Vac, Compactor, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Cooking, Gas Grill, Ice Maker, Smoke Alarm, Sump Pump, Double Oven, Wine Cooler, Generator, Range, Timer Thermostat, Hot Tub
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Natural Gas, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Gas A/C
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
- AmenitiesCommon Area, Clubhouse, Sauna, Tennis Court, Lake/Pond, Pool
- ParkingPaved Driveway, Circular Drive, Off Street
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry, Oversized, Pedestrian Door, Workshop, Finished, Basement, Side/Rear Load
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiparian Rights, Creek Frontage, Navigable, MLW 2-4 Ft
- Has PoolNo
- ElementaryLaurel Lane
- Short SaleNo
Listing Provided By: Coldwell Banker Professional Realtors
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902300, 2405 Andre Esteve, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
2405 Andre Esteve is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 6,919 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,299,000. This property was built in 1991.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 6:39pm EDT.