- 5 Beds
- 5/1 Baths
- 7,815 SqFt
- 2.97 Acres
- 1991 Built
Meandering pathways lead to an elegant water front home. A tucked away paradise carefully thought out to enjoy the views of Pate’s Creek & natures beauty from every angle. Natural light to enhance every detail put into this home including a gazebo overlooking the water. An exquisite entrance welcomes you into the grand living room, formal dining room, and game area. Wall sconces adorn the butlers pantry with sink and dishwasher. Tray ceilings with unique detail draw the eye up in the formal living area, a two sided gas fireplace invites you to have a seat. The fireplace is enjoyed from the Sunroom as well. A Chef's dream and gathering space in the Family Room, Kitchen area, an 8 burner range, 2 sub zero refrigerators, wine refrigerators, 1 for red & 1 for white. The 2nd gas fireplace leads to the screened porch with trex decking. An elegant first floor Master rounds out the first floor. The 2nd floor includes a Master and two bedrooms. Cedar lined closets and baths for every room. The office area leads to a roof top patio overlooking Pate’s Creek. The multi use basement level features Bedroom 5, rec area, greenhouse & craft room. Paradise in a wonderful vineyard community.
- MLS® #1902300
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,815
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1991
- StyleColonial, Tri-Level
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- ExteriorBrick, Drywall, HardiPlank Type
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Enclosed Porch, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Lighting, Landscape Lights, Porch, Patio, Breezeway
- WindowsThermal Windows
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Drywall, HardiPlank Type
- ElementaryLaurel Lane
- ParkingAttached, Basement, Circular Driveway, Direct Access, Driveway, Exterior Access Door, Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Navigable Water, Riparian Rights
- Has PoolYes
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAtrium, Wet Bar, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Open Beams/Beamed Ceailings, Butler Pantry, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dining Area, Separate/Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Tray Ceiling
- AppliancesSome Gas Appliances, Central Vacuum, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Disposal, Gas Grill Connection, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Stove, Trash Compactor
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories3
Listing Provided By: Coldwell Banker Professional Realtors
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902300, 2405 Andre Esteve, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
2405 Andre Esteve is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 7,815 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,299,000. This property was built in 1991.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 9:01am EST.