- 4 Beds
- 4/2 Baths
- 5,190 SqFt
- 7.36 Acres
- 2001 Built
Exceptional river front property with dock and boat lift just 15 minutes from Colonial Williamsburg! Built on a natural landscaped 7.36 Acre double lot with a meandering circular drive, when the residence comes into view, the “Wow” factors begin! The custom 2001 all brick home offers stunning architectural lines with limestone details, a three-car garage plus a workshop bay, a dramatic contemporary interior and the Chickahominy River just steps away! Vaulted ceilings and an abundance of picture windows capture the outdoors from almost all rooms in the house. An open flow extends from the Great Room, large eat-in Kitchen, and the spacious vaulted screened porch. Other features include a 1st floor Master Suite with two walk in closets, a 1st floor mudroom and laundry room, two half baths, a Bonus Room with wet bar, and three 2nd floor En-Suite Bedrooms. Privacy, tranquility, river front, and close to all of life’s conveniences and necessities. This is a home and lifestyle opportunity not to be missed!
- MLS® #1902221
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,190
- Year Built2001
- StyleContemporary, Transitional
- Short SaleNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch, Palladian Windows, Patio, Screened Porch, Thermal Windows
- MiddleLois Hornsby
- ParkingCircular Drive, Paved Driveway
- GaragesAttached, Oversized, Pedestrian Door, Side/Rear Load, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Lift, Navigable, River, River Frontage, Walk To Water, Riparian Rights, Bulkhead/RIP
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Bay/Bow Window, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Butlers Pantry, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Countertops - Solid Surface, Double Vanity, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Island, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Skylight, Track Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Zoned, Propane Gas, Hot Water
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesElectric, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902221, 3520 Barretts Ferry Drive, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
3520 Barretts Ferry Drive is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 5,190 square foot Residential property features 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,900,000. This property was built in 2001.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 7:09pm EDT.