- 5 Beds
- 4/1 Baths
- 5,795 SqFt
- 10.37 Acres
- 1991 Built
This architect designed home offers luxury and privacy that is only minutes to downtown Williamsburg and a short walk to the Williamsburg Winery. A sweep of lawn leads to an expansive 5795 square foot home that captures a panoramic view of College Creek and wooded National Park easement from nearly every room. The light and energy of this Roger Guernsey design combines the two story clapboard style with modern detailing. The master bedroom wing has a steam shower, screened porch, and two large custom closets. Two bedrooms with two full bathrooms are on the first floor. The mature and spectacular landscaping is irrigated by a 240 foot deep well. Plumbed for a future swimming pool. Other amenities include, a pier and floating dock (navigate to the James), expansive decks, an exercise room, hot tub, and a security system. Choose from biking, hiking, kayaking, boating, fishing, and bird watching from this premier property. Live with Nature, but stay close to the activities in town.
- MLS® #1902072
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,795
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built1991
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- ExteriorCedar, Drywall
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Lighting, Landscape Lights, Sliding Glass Patio Doors
- ConstructionCedar, Drywall
- ElementaryLaurel Lane
- ParkingAttached, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Rear/Side/Off Street, Unpaved
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBookcases, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Dining Area, Double Vanity, Eat-in Kitchen, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Solid Surface Counters, Skylights, Sauna, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesSome Electric Appliances, Some Gas Appliances, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Grill Connection, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1902072, 6413 Conservancy, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
6413 Conservancy is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 5,795 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,490,000. This property was built in 1991.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on December 7th, 2019 at 8:16am EST.