- 3 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 3,309 SqFt
- 100.57 Acres
- 2002 Built
Welcome to Serenity Downs, a private retreat nestled on the Diascund Creek, for boating and fishing surrounded by nature, beauty and an abundance of wildlife. This pristine retreat features a exceptional custom home featuring contemporary amenities with a warm traditional interior. This home features an open floor plan a vaulted foyer that opens to large family room, modern kitchen, hardwood floors & custom finishes throughout. The morning room sits off the kitchen w/natural lighting &overhead sky lights, bay window that looks out over the park like setting of the expansive lawn area overlooking the waterfront on Diascund Creek as a backdrop. The Florida Room is warm and inviting with a wall of windows offering picturesque views of the waterfront. The floor plan opens up to a large room that makes for a comfortable sitting room or Study with a wet bar and stone fireplace for year round enjoyment. The 1st floor master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet, built-in cabinetry & master bathroom suite. The expansive deck has access to the 1st floor Master Bedroom suite, the Florida Room. There is garages for 5 autos, carnage house, boat lifts. Diascund Creek is navigable along 100 acres.
- MLS® #1901873
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,309
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built2002
- StyleTransitional, Contemporary/Modern
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address1915 Carter Road
- SubdivisionDiascund Creek
- CountyNew Kent
- Zip Code23089
- ExteriorBrick, Drywall, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesEnclosed Porch, Sprinkler/Irrigation, Lighting
- WindowsThermal Windows, Window Treatments, Palladian Window(s), Skylight(s)
- ConstructionBrick, Drywall, Vinyl Siding
- ElementaryNew Kent
- MiddleNew Kent
- HighNew Kent
- ParkingAttached, Circular Driveway, Detached, Exterior Access Door, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Boat, RV Access/Parking, Three or more Spaces, Parking Lot
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBulkhead, Boat Ramp/Lift Access, Dock Access, Navigable Water, Pier, River Front, Walk to Water
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Wet Bar, Bookcases, Built-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Double Vanity, French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s), Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Jetted Tub, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Recessed Lighting, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Bay Window, Skylights, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range, Gas Range, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Propane Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Propane, Wood
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesStone, Vented, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Coldwell Banker Traditions, Llc
Find Out More about this Property...
1915 Carter Road is a Residential property in Lanexa, VA 23089. This 3,309 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $997,000. This property was built in 2002.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:16pm EDT.