- 3 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 3,309 SqFt
- 100.57 Acres
- 2002 Built
Welcome to Serenity Downs! A hidden retreat nestled on the Diascund Creek and surrounded by Natures beauty and abundant Wild Life! Truly a Pristine Beautiful and Private Retreat This beautiful Custom Built Home has all the contemporary amenities, with a warm traditional interior. This home features a vaulted foyer that opens to large family room and a modern kitchen, with hardwood floors and custom carpentry throughout. The Morning room sits directly off kitchen with natural lighting from the overhead sky lights and bay window that looks out over the park like setting of the expansive lawn area, with the waterfront of the Diascund Creek as a backdrop. The Florida Room is warm and inviting, with a wall of windows offering another picturesque view of water. The floor plan open up to a large room that is currently being used an Office/Study/Library, with wet bar and stone fireplace for year round enjoyment . The first floor master bedroom suite has a walk-in closet and built ins cabinetry, a master bath, with a stall shower, jetted tub and double vanities.Expensive deck out back ,with access from first floor Master Bedroom suite, the Florida Room, and a large Screened in Porch.
- MLS® #1901873
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,309
- Year Built2002
- StyleContemporary, Transitional
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lighting, Palladian Windows, Patio, Screened Porch, Sliding Doors, Thermal Windows
- Lot Description4,380,829 Sq. Ft.
- ConstructionBlock, Frame
- Address1915 & 1917 Carter Road
- AreaNew Kent
- SubdivisionDiascund Creek
- Zip Code23089
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Bay/Bow Window, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Solid Surface, Double Vanity, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Island, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Skylight, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesCentral Vac, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Gas Cooking, Generator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, 3 Or More Zones, Hot Water, Other
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Stone, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock, Playground, RV/Boat Storage
- ParkingCircular Drive, Double Width, Open Lot
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener, Detached, Finished, Oversized, Pedestrian Door
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBoat Lift, Boathouse, Bulkhead/RIP, Dock/Mooring, MLW 4-6 Ft, Navigable, River Frontage, Walk To Water
- Has PoolNo
- ElementaryNew Kent
- MiddleNew Kent
- HighNew Kent
- Short SaleNo
Listing Provided By: Coldwell Banker Traditions, Llc
Find Out More about this Property...
1915 & 1917 Carter Road is a Residential property in Lanexa, VA 23089. This 3,309 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,200,000. This property was built in 2002.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 8:24am EDT.