- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,684 SqFt
- 17.00 Acres
- 1699 Built
Indian Banks circa 1699 & 1728 was built on land patented by Thomas Glascock in 1652. The Gracious Manor House is distinctly English in its architecture including a rare Scrolled Soffit / Jack Arch above the Main Entrance (one of only two known examples in Virginia). Massive Chimneys, Heart Pine Floors, 7 FirePlaces. Built near the site of a previous Morauchtacund Indian Village, visited by Captain John Smith in 1608. Indian Banks has significant archeological & historic value as well as an astounding Provenance! Manicured Gardens, Mature Boxwood, Towering Ancient Trees & Endless Rappahannock River views abound here Approx 900’ of deep protected water-frontage on Morattico Creek. Amenities include a Pier, Dock, Oyster Grounds, Stables, Guest Cottage, 2 Car Garage w/ Apartment - Workshop, Outdoor Kitchen, Screened Porch, various Barns & deep Artesian Well. Rare, iconic & remarkable offering on Virginia’s Historic Northern Neck. A Must See! Serenely Spectacular! Large Gorgeous Rooms, Leaded Glass Windows. Manicured Gardens. Convenient to DC, Richmond and Williamsburg.
- MLS® #1901839
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,684
- Year Built1699
- Short SaleNo
- Address2494 Simonson Road
- AreaRichmond County
- Zip Code22460
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Patio, Porch, Screened Porch, Side Porch, Wrap Around Porch
- RoofMetal, Slate
- ElementaryRichmond County
- MiddleRichmond County
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Marina
- ParkingCircular Drive, Off Street, Unpaved Driveway
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach, Dock/Mooring, MLW 4-6 Ft, River
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Bay/Bow Window, Butlers Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Dining Area, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Garden Tub, Pantry, Washer Hookup, Window Treatment, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooking, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Stove Hood, Washer
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Heat Pump, Zoned, 3 Or More Zones
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
2494 Simonson Road is a Residential property in Farnham, VA 22460. This 3,684 square foot Residential property features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $2,155,000. This property was built in 1699.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:39pm EDT.