- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3,270 SqFt
- 0.90 Acres
- 1989 Built
All Brick Custom Home on Large Beautiful Lake in The Colonies. Gorgeous mill work greets you immediately once inside! Beautiful wooden staircase, marble flooring & Crystal Chandeliers welcome you as you enter the foyer. Large living room and dining room are perfect for entertaining. French doors open to the lake from the rear of the dining room. The kitchen accesses the family room & breakfast nook. Don't overlook the "secret room" off the kitchen that works well for a pantry or storage area. The kitchen, family room, breakfast area & dining room all overlook the tranquil lake & peaceful natural setting. Master suite has large walk in closet, wet bar & master bath en suite. French doors w/cozy balcony offers an additional place to enjoy the park like setting. Two nicely sized additional bedrooms plus bath. Do not miss the walk in storage upstairs. One room accessed from a bedroom, the other accessed through large hall closet. Custom Outbuilding w/fan, electric, phone & storage with wood flooring. Could be an incredible workshop. Gazebo too! The Colonies POA is non-mandatory. POA members who pay $100 annually can vote and access/use the boat ramp, pier, and picnic pavilion.
- MLS® #1901325
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,270
- Year Built1989
- StyleColonial, Other
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Out Building, Outdoor Lighting, Palladian Windows, Porch, Screens, Thermal Windows, Front Porch, Back Porch
- Address621 Colony Trail
- AreaNew Kent
- SubdivisionThe Colonies - New Kent
- Zip Code23089
- Interior FeaturesOther, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Countertops - Laminate, Dining Area, Double Vanity, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Island, Pantry, Security System, Walk-In Closet, Washer Hookup, Wet Bar, Workshop
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooking, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Range
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned, 3 Or More Zones, Hot Water
- CoolingElectric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Dock, Picnic Area
- ParkingOff Street
- GaragesAttached, Oversized, Pedestrian Door, Side/Rear Load
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontAccess, Lake, Lake Frontage, Walk To Water
- Has PoolNo
- ElementaryNew Kent
- MiddleNew Kent
- HighNew Kent
- Short SaleNo
Listing Provided By: Liz Moore & Associates-2
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1901325, 621 Colony Trail, Lanexa
View all similar properties here
621 Colony Trail is a Residential property in Lanexa, VA 23089. This 3,270 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $450,000. This property was built in 1989.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 8:54am EDT.