- 3 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 3,420 SqFt
- 4.30 Acres
- 2006 Built
This exceptional waterfront home sits on the Corrotoman River, flowing to the Rappahannock with easy access to the Chesapeake Bay. The home is nestled on over 4 acres affording ultimate privacy. Boasting 3 large bedrooms and 2.5 baths on the main level with a large living room, custom fireplace, dining room & laundry room. The spacious eat-in kitchen opens to an expansive deck with wide water views. Kitchen has plenty of cabinet storage, stainless steel appliances & double ovens. Upstairs is floored and plumbed to be easily converted into a bonus room (over 1000 sq. ft.) Downstairs is a large family room with wood burning fireplace, another bedroom with full bath, kitchen area, with stove and refrigerator and an additional washer & dryer. The attached 2 car garage is accessible from the basement. There is also a detached garage for boat or lawn equipment storage. Deep water access dock with power, water and motorized boat lift.
- MLS® #1901087
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,420
- Square Footage0.00
- Year Built2006
- StyleCape Cod
- Short SaleNo
- RE / Bank OwnedNo
- Address249 Spring Hill Road
- Zip Code22503
- ExteriorDrywall, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Porch
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- RoofAsphalt, Shingle
- ConstructionDrywall, Vinyl Siding
- ParkingAttached, Detached, Exterior Access Door, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Basement, Circular Driveway
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver Access, Boat Ramp/Lift Access, Bulkhead, Dock Access, Navigable Water, Other, Pier, River Front, Water Access
- Has PoolNo
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Ceiling Fan(s), Separate/Formal Dining Room, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Jetted Tub, Recessed Lighting, Walk-In Closet(s), Laminate Counters, Laminate Countertop, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Stove, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood
Find Out More about this Property...
249 Spring Hill Road is a Residential property in Lancaster, VA 22503. This 3,420 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $629,000. This property was built in 2006.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2020 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 9:16pm EDT.