- 6 Beds
- 6/2 Baths
- 8,115 SqFt
- 51.10 Acres
- 1977 Built
Reminiscent of Colonial Williamsburg, this stunning 53 acre estate boasts over 2,000' of Jones Creek frontage & endless Colonial charm. History buffs will love the Mount Vernon inspired carriage house and Patrick Henry fireplace. Overlooking the York River, this custom-built home includes two full kitchens, three master bedrooms, and eight fireplaces. The focal point is the spacious family room with cozy fireplace and panoramic water views. A massive FROG can serve as a rec room, office, or bedroom. With stunning water views and a fireplace, the covered patio is the perfect setting for entertaining guests. Outbuildings include a two story barn with horse stables, 3 car detached garage, and a smokehouse. Additional features include a 4 car attached garage, efficient six zone HVAC, on-demand water heater, generator, and 4-car attached garage. Dock for water access being installed. Perfect setting for a wedding venue or bed and breakfast. Priced $185K below Nov 18 Appraisal of $1,685,000!
- MLS® #1833357
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,115
- Year Built1977
- Short SaleNo
- Address4360 Cohaven Lane
- Zip Code23061
- ExteriorBrick, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesPorch, Horse Permitted, Out Building, Outdoor Lighting, Private Storage, Thermal Windows, Irrigation System, Deck, Screened Porch, Front Porch, Back Porch
- RoofMetal, Slate
- ParkingCircular Drive, Off Street
- GaragesAttached, Detached, Oversized, Storage Above, Workshop, Finished
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDock/Mooring, Creek Frontage, Navigable, Marsh
- Has PoolNo
- Interior FeaturesOther, Breezeway, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Eat-In-Kitchen, Island, Countertops - Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Electric Cooking
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Electric, Propane Gas, 3 Or More Zones, Hot Water, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Brick
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Atlantic Sotheby's International Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1833357, 4360 Cohaven Lane, Gloucester
View all similar properties here
4360 Cohaven Lane is a Residential property in Gloucester, VA 23061. This 8,115 square foot Residential property features 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,450,000. This property was built in 1977.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 11:09pm EDT.