- 5 Beds
- 6/1 Baths
- 6,274 SqFt
- 1.24 Acres
- 1996 Built
An outstanding property in the very private subdivision of The Vineyards at Jockeys Neck off Route 199 surrounded by the Williamsburg Winery and 3.5 miles from Duke of Gloucester Street. Enter the two story foyer and the attention to detail flows flawlessly from one room to the next. A 2007 addition offers a first floor master suite with two full baths, two walk-in closets, a refreshment center and a private rear entrance. Would make a perfect in-law suite. The kitchen was remodeled in 2006 with Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer plus an Additional Sub-Zero Freezer with Ice Maker as well as a 144 bottle Sub-Zero wine cooler, Wolf Stove , granite, large 8' island and plenty of cabinets. All this and a sunroom off of the kitchen overlooking the landscaped and fenced backyard. Additional features include 6 1/2 baths, 4/5 bedrooms, office/study with a fireplace on the second floor as well as a bonus room with a balcony. The second floor also has a master bedroom. The third floor offers a hobby room as well as plenty of walk-in storage. There is a three car garage and a natural gas generator. This home is sited on a private 1.24 acre lot at the end of a cul-de-sac.
- MLS® #1831759
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,274
- Year Built1996
- Short SaleNo
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Lead Glass Windows, Outdoor Lighting, Palladian Windows, Porch, Screens, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Curb/Gutters, Dead End Street, Landscaped, Street Lights
- ElementaryLaurel Lane
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Common Area, Kiddie Pool, Lake/Pond, Landscaping, Playground, Pool, Professional Management, Tennis Court
- ParkingOff Street, Paved Driveway
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener, Finished, Pedestrian Door, Side/Rear Load, Workshop
- Is WaterfrontNo
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features1st Floor Master Bedroom, 9 Ft + Ceilings, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Cable TV, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Fireplace Insert, Formal Dining Room, Internal Balcony, Jetted Tub, MBR Bath
- AppliancesAttic Fan, Central Vac, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooking, Generator, Generator Wired, Ice Maker, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Stove, Stove Hood, Wall Oven, Wine Cooler, Freezer, Gas Grill, Fire Sprinkler System
- Heating3 Or More Zones, Forced Hot Air, Heat Pump, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Electric, Gas A/C
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1831759, 2408 Richard Bolling, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
2408 Richard Bolling is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 6,274 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,200,000. This property was built in 1996.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 10:24pm EST.