- 3 Beds
- 2/2 Baths
- 3,707 SqFt
- 0.30 Acres
- 2001 Built
Location, location. Stunning 3 mile view of the James and Chickahominy rivers in prestigious Governor’s Land. Walkway to Country Club, pool, tennis, gym, outdoor bar. No need to drive to resort amenities. Direct view of 17th,par 3 hole. Walk up to the custom designed beveled glass front doors and see directly thru to the golf course and water views. Prairie style French doors lead to office/den; 2nd ofc with extensive storage near kitchen. Heart of the home is the double island kitchen with floor to ceiling baking center, retractable doors, high end appliances (Sub Zero, Bosch, Dacor) . Outstanding circulation and flexibility. Outside enjoy a screened room and separate patio for alfresco dining which overlook the amazing views. Oversized garage has ample space for private golf cart and workshop. 2nd floor master suite, heated bath floor, 2 person whirlpool bath, huge walk-in closet, views everywhere. 2 more BR, J&J bath, loft, huge bonus room. A Juliette balcony is accessible from loft and from master BR. and has top down, miles wide views. This is only the 2nd of 5 perfectly sited homes on Barret’s Pt for sale in 15 yrs.
- MLS® #1824775
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,707
- Year Built2001
- Short SaleNo
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Lighting, Porch, Screens, Thermal Windows, Balcony, Front Porch, Patio
- MiddleLois Hornsby
- AmenitiesOther, Basketball, Beach, Boat Ramp, Clubhouse, Common Area, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Jogging Path, Lake/Pond, Marina, Picnic Area, Playground, Pool, Professional Management, Putting Green, RV/Boat Storage, Security Guard, Sports Field, Tennis Court
- GaragesAttached, Auto Door Opener, Direct Entry, Oversized, Pedestrian Door, Side/Rear Load
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Other, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Butlers Pantry, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Double Vanity, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Internal Balcony, Island, Jetted Tub, Loft, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Washer Hookup, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Washer, Range, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Hot Air, Heat Pump, Humidifier, Zoned, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Gas A/C, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1824775, 2937 Barrets Pointe Road, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
2937 Barrets Pointe Road is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 3,707 square foot Residential property features 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,225,000. This property was built in 2001.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 7:24am EDT.