- 4 Beds
- 4/1 Baths
- 4,910 SqFt
- 0.74 Acres
- 2001 Built
Spectacular riverfront location with panoramic James River view! Designed to capture the magical everchanging river’s view and designed to appeal to both a casual and elegant home owner, the property is often referred to as, “One of Williamsburg’s most charming!” The 2001 home offers the finest interior and exterior details; superb mill work; a stunning 1st floor office with fireplace; 1st floor Master Suite with newly expanded Master Bath; plus three additional 2nd floor En-Suite Bedrooms; Hobby/Artist Studio; first and second floor covered Verandas; and a ready- to-finish Bonus Room/Full Bath above the garage with private entrance. A large level yard provides access to private boardwalk to the river. You will not want to leave.
- MLS® #1813638
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,910
- Year Built2001
- ExteriorCedar Shake
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Lighting, Thermal Windows, Irrigation System, Deck, Porch
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Park Like, Waterfront, Landscaped, Beach
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Atrium, Bay/Bow Window, Breezeway, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Butlers Pantry, Formal Dining Room, Security System, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Jetted Tub, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Countertops - Granite/Stone
- AppliancesCompactor, Countertop Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft Range, Dryer, Humidifier, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Washer, Water Softener, Double Oven, Generator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Oil, 3 Or More Zones, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling3 Or More Zones, Central Air, Gas A/C
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesDirect Vent, Gas
- # of Stories2
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Marina, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Beach, Pool
- ParkingPaved Driveway
- GaragesAuto Door Opener, Detached, Oversized, Storage Above, Pedestrian Door, Side/Rear Load
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, River Frontage, Walk To Water, Navigable, MLW 0-2 Ft
- Has PoolNo
- MiddleLois Hornsby
- Short SaleNo
Listing Provided By: Long & Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1813638, 1828 Cypress Isle, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
1828 Cypress Isle is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 4,910 square foot Residential property features 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,700,000. This property was built in 2001.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 4:24am EDT.