- 6 Beds
- 7 Baths
- 6,011 SqFt
- 1946 Built
Location, location, location! A rare opportunity own this beautifully appointed home with over 6,000 sq.ft., 6 bedrooms & 7 baths right in the heart of Williamsburg! This property is an approved B&B with income potential! Close to the campus of William & Mary and the restored area! The Main house has a living room w/fireplace, formal dining, kitchen with stone countertops and pantry. Enjoy the morning room w/gas fireplace or the sunroom that overlooks a patio courtyard area! 4 bedrooms with their own private baths. The well thought out addition is currently run as a self catered B&B. It offers 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, kitchen w/stone countertops and great room with access to another private patio area. The large detached garage has a spacious finished room with bath and kitchenette above. Minutes from the Williamsburg Inn & Spa and the Golden Horseshoe golf courses. In "move in" condition. Don't miss this one!
- MLS® #1812233
- Full Baths7
- Square Footage6,011
- Year Built1946
- Short SaleNo
- Exterior FeaturesScreens, Thermal Windows, Hot Tub
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- RoofAsphalt, Slate
- ConstructionBrick, Frame
- ElementaryMatthew Whaley
- ParkingCircular Drive, Off Street, Paved Driveway
- GaragesAuto Door Opener, Detached, Direct Entry, Finished, Heated, Oversized
- Is WaterfrontNo
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm W/ Full Bath, 9 Ft + Ceilings, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Countertops - Solid Surface, Countertops - Tile, Double Vanity, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, French Doors, Island, Jetted Tub, MBR Bath, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Walk-In Closet, Washer Hookup, Window Treatment, Hot Tub, Housekeepers Quarters, Internet Ready
- AppliancesAttic Fan, Countertop Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Downdraft Range, Exhaust Fan, Gas Cooking, Ice Maker, Microwave, Smoke Alarm, Stove Hood, Wall Oven, Humidifier
- Heating3 Or More Zones, Forced Hot Air, Electric, Propane Gas, Hot Water
- Cooling3 Or More Zones, Central Air
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1812233, 802 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
802 Jamestown Road is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 6,011 square foot Residential property features 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $1,225,000. This property was built in 1946.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 19th, 2019 at 8:39pm EDT.