- 6 Beds
- 6/1 Baths
- 9,183 SqFt
- 10.50 Acres
- 1994 Built
Sitting majestically on a point of land at the confluence of the Chickahominy and James Rivers, Ferry Point provides an imposing view across approximately 4 miles of open water. Surrounded by wetlands, beaches and 1000 feet of shoreline, this 10 1/2 acre wooded lot is a private retreat, and the perfect site for this impressive 9200 square foot home. A truly unique combination of privacy and convenience. Only 12 minutes from popular Williamsburg shopping. Beautiful heated pool and a recreation area with a screened porch. Pier and covered boat lift. Home offers 6 bedrooms, 6.5 baths, 1st & 2nd flr. master suites, gorgeous library, 6 fireplaces and 4 garage spaces.
- MLS® #1807923
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,183
- Year Built1994
- Exterior FeaturesBoat Lift, Bulkhead/RIP, Dock/Pier, Insulated Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lighting, Porch, Thermal Windows
- Lot DescriptionBeach, Bulkhead/RIP, Level, Waterfront, Waterview, Wooded
- Interior Features1st Floor Bedrm W/ Full Bath, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, 9 Ft + Ceilings, Addl 1st Floor Master, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Butlers Pantry, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Dryer Hookup, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Island, MBR Bath, Pantry, Security System, Walk-In Closet, Washer Hookup, Window Treatment, Workshop, Double Vanity, Separate Suite, Satellite Dish, Internet Ready, Countertops - Solid Surface
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Generator, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Washer, Satellite Dish
- Heating3 Or More Zones, Forced Hot Air, Geothermal, Baseboard, Propane Gas, Hot Water
- Cooling3 Or More Zones, Central Air, Heat Pump
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesBrick, Gas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp
- ParkingCircular Drive, Unpaved Driveway
- GaragesAuto Door Opener, Workshop, Apartment, Finished
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontDock/Mooring, MLW 2-4 Ft, Navigable, River Frontage, Water Access
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Covered, Fenced, Heated
- ElementaryCharles City
- MiddleCharles City
- HighCharles City
- Short SaleNo
Listing Provided By: Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Towne Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 1807923, 22600 Cypress Point Road, Williamsburg
View all similar properties here
22600 Cypress Point Road is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 9,183 square foot Residential property features 6 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $2,150,000. This property was built in 1994.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on January 19th, 2019 at 10:09pm EST.