- 5 Beds
- 5/2 Baths
- 7,001 SqFt
- 1.70 Acres
- 1999 Built
Magnificent stone French Country home set on 1.7 acres overlooking panoramic views of the James River. As you enter the long, gracious circular drive, the front of the home features old world craftsmanship using the finest materials, a large 3 car garage and extensive landscaping. In the foyer, you will be greeted by the stunning finishes, soaring ceilings and floor to ceiling windows overlooking breathtaking water views. The first floor has 10+ foot ceilings, and the second floor has 9'ceilings. The spacious First Floor Master Bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, 2 walk-in closets and wonderful water views. There's also a first floor office, huge Formal Dining room with custom millwork and fireplace. The kitchen is a great spot to entertain, with a eat-in area and casual entertaining space. Gas cooking, double ovens, quartz counters and large island. All the second floor bedrooms are en suite and generous sized, there's also a loft area, sauna and cedar closet. The backyard feels like a resort! Lovely water features, stone walls and walkways, patios and 146' of beach front that has rip-rap with a protected wooded marshland to the East for added privacy. Home is built by Butch Palmer.
- MLS® #1726375
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage7,001
- Year Built1999
- StyleTransitional, 2-Story
- Short SaleNo
- Exterior FeaturesBulkhead/RIP, Insulated Doors, Outdoor Lighting, Sliding Doors, Irrigation System, Deck
- Lot DescriptionWaterfront, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac, Bulkhead/RIP, Landscaped, Beach
- MiddleLois Hornsby
- AmenitiesBeach, Boat Ramp, Common Area, Picnic Area, Association, Clubhouse, Exercise Room, Golf Course, Marina, Playground, Professional Management, Security Guard, Tennis Court, Gated Community, Lake/Pond, RV/Boat Storage, Pool
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontRiver, River Frontage
- Has PoolNo
- Interior Features9 Ft + Ceilings, Beamed Ceiling, Breakfast Nook, Breezeway, Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Double Vanity, Eat-In-Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Island, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Security System, Skylight, Steam Shower, Tray Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatment, Jetted Tub, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Countertops - Granite/Stone, Countertops - Tile
- AppliancesCentral Vac, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Cooking, Microwave, Refrigerator, Smoke Alarm, Wall Oven, Washer, Double Oven
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas, Oil, 3 Or More Zones, Forced Hot Air
- Cooling3 Or More Zones
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Gas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood
Find Out More about this Property...
3021 Kitchums Close is a Residential property in Williamsburg, VA 23185. This 7,001 square foot Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $2,500,000. This property was built in 1999.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program of the Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than The Real Estate Group are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firms.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The property data as provided by The Real Estate Group is believed to be correct, however, interested parties are advised to confirm the information prior to making a purchase decision.
Copyright 2019 Williamsburg Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 4:24am EDT.