- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,814 SqFt
- 0.48 Acres
- 1948 Built
Neat and clean Fifties style home with a big front screened porch! In the heart of Camden on Hwy 158 and zoned commercial. Currently a pleasant residence that could be converted to commercial property. Great central location. This nice house is about 1800 square feet and ready to move into. If you have a notion to start a business at home, this could be the place. If you just want a nice place to live in Camden, come take a look.
- MLS® #99471
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,814
- Year Built1948
- StyleOne Story, Transitional
- Address177 4822 Hwy 158
- Zip Code27921
- ElementaryGrandy Primary/Camden Intermediate
- Interior FeaturesWasher Hook-up, Dryer Hook-up, Smoke Alarm(s), Laminated Counter Tops
- AppliancesRefrigerator, Dryer-Electric, Washer, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingAir to Air Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric Heat Pump
- Exterior FeaturesStorm Doors, Cable TV Available, Double Pane Windows, No Fence, Natural Gas Available, Satellite Dish
- Lot Description20910
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- FoundationCrawl Space
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood/eliz City
Find Out More about this Property...
177 4822 Hwy 158 is a Residential property in Camden, NC 27921. This 1,814 square foot Residential property features 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $150,000. This property was built in 1948.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the (IDX)Internet Data Exchange Program of the Albemarle Area Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the Realtor owner of this website are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo (IDX) or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firm.
Information on this website is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.