- 5 Beds
- 3/1 Baths
- 0.58 Acres
- 1980 Built
5 bedroom, 3.5 bath in WATER ACCESS community, large greatroom with fireplace and hardwood floors, kitchen with lots of cabinet space, granite, and tile flooring, spacious master suite with walk-in closet, master bath with garden tub and tile shower, sunroom, ingound pool, detached garage as well as 2 car attached garage!!
- MLS® #96855
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1980
- Style1.5 Stories
- Address124 Currituck Sound Drive
- SubdivisionCurrituck on the Sound
- Zip Code27929
- Exterior FeaturesIn Ground Swimming Pool
- Lot Description25264.8
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- FoundationCrawl Space
- GaragesGarage Double Attached, Garage Double Detached
- Has PoolYes
- Interior FeaturesLarge Master Bedroom, Washer Hook-up, Half Bath, Dryer Hook-up, Solid Surface Counter Tops, FROG, Ceiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Smoke Alarm(s)
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Propane, Microwave
- HeatingAir to Air Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric Heat Pump
Listing Provided By: Howard Hanna William E. Wood/moyock
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 96855, 124 Currituck Sound Drive, Currituck
View all similar properties here
124 Currituck Sound Drive is a Residential property in Currituck, NC 27929. This Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $449,500. This property was built in 1980.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the (IDX)Internet Data Exchange Program of the Albemarle Area Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the Realtor owner of this website are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo (IDX) or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firm.
Information on this website is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.