- 5 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 3.00 Acres
- 1900 Built
This exquisite property was one of the first federal fish hatcheries in NC. In use by the government until 1958, it's now one of Edenton's finest private residences. This 2 1/2 story former superintendent's home stands on a bluff with commanding views of Pembroke Creek. The side hall plan features large rooms & an expansive wrap around porch. Recent updates include geothermal HVAC and new windows, and a pier with a boatlift is in place. Outbuildings include a 2 stall horse barn and boat house. This incredible property represents a rare opportunity - a real gem with amazing possibilities!
- MLS® #81445
- Full Baths4
- Year Built1900
- Address103 Old Fish Hatchery Road
- Zip Code27932
- ElementaryWhite Oak/D F Walker
- HighJ A Holmes
- GaragesGarage Double Detached
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan(s), Fireplace, Solid Surface Counter Tops, Gas Logs (Propane), Smoke Alarm(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Dryer-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Range/Oven-Propane, Vent/Hood, Freezer
- Exterior FeaturesStorage Building, Cable TV Available, Barn/Stable, Storm Windows, Double Pane Windows, In-Law Quarters, Underground Utilities, Invisible Dog Fence
- Lot Description3 acres - irregular
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- FoundationCrawl Space
Listing Provided By: Perry & Co Sotheby's International Realty
Find Out More about this Property...
- Similar Listings
- Similar New Listings
Properties Similar to: 81445, 103 Old Fish Hatchery Road, Edenton
View all similar properties here
103 Old Fish Hatchery Road is a Residential property in Edenton, NC 27932. This Residential property features 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. This Residential property is currently priced at $895,000. This property was built in 1900.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the (IDX)Internet Data Exchange Program of the Albemarle Area Association of Realtors, Multiple Listing Service. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the Realtor owner of this website are marked with the Internet Data Exchange logo (IDX) or the Internet Data Exchange brief/thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing firm.
Information on this website is provided exclusively for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.